Roasted Vegetables make the perfect tacos! Not only are they easy to make, but it takes one pan and done! All you have to do is choose your vegetables, cut them up, and roast them together in one pan.
For these tacos, I chose a variety of vegetables in season, tossed them onto my new Copper Oven Air Fryer Pan, which I LOVE!
You don’t need oil in this pan. I use a silicone mat on the bottom to make for easier clean up. Although this pan is an ‘air fryer,’ it is also great for roasting vegetables.
All you need is tortillas, salsa and your desired toppings, and you have a quick and easy vegan meal.
Although you can roast the onions, I made some pickled red onions, which adds a little flavor and depth to the roasted vegetables. The recipe is below, but if you are in a hurry, make the pickled onions another time, and just roast the onions with eh other vegetables.
In 30 minutes you will be eating a fabulous, healthy meal without any fuss.Print
Roasted Vegetables are quick and easy to make and perfect for tacos. If you are looking for a delicious way to eat your veggies, Easy Roasted Tacos are your solution to a quick dinner in 30 minutes.
- Tortillas (Gluten-free or any vegan type)
- 1 Head Broccoli, stem removed and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, sliced into thins spices
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, sliced into thin pieces
- 1 Green Pepper, sliced into thin pieces
- 1, 6 oz. container Mushrooms, sliced thin
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Pickled Red Onions:
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced (use a mandoline if you have one)
- 1/2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Agave
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup hot or warm water
- Ball jar
- Guacamole or Sliced Avocado
- Your favorite Salsa (I picked an organic pineapple salsa for an added sweetness to my savory tacos)
- Chopped Cilantro
- Vegan Refried Beans
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- If using a sheet pan, place a silicone mat or parchment paper on the bottom.
- If using the Copper Air Fryer Pan, place a silicone mat or parchment paper on the bottom part of the pan
- Wash and cut vegetables into similar sizes. Since you will be roasting them together, similar size is important so they cook evenly.
- Wash all vegetables in a colander, shaking off excess water.
- While vegetables are still wet, combine spices and sprinkle over wet vegetables
- Place vegetables in an even layer on the pan.
- Cook for 30 minutes in a 400 degree oven.
Pickled Red Onions:
- Slice 1 red onion thin. I used a mandolin, but you can also cut by hand.
- Put all the onions in a ball jar.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a measuring cup, stir together.
- Pur into jar
- Leave on the counter for an hour.
- Then refrigerate for at least one hour.
- The onions will be good for approximately 3 weeks in the refrigerator.
- Using a second pan, line with parchment paper and lay tortillas in a single layer.
- Cover with aluminum foil or another layer of parent paper.
- Place in oven 10 minutes before vegetables are done roasting
- Roasted Vegetables
- Toppings of your choice