When I have leftover chili, I make Skinny AF Loaded Chili Fries. For this snack, all you need is a few potatoes, some leftover chili, guacamole, and some cilantro, and you have a gourmet snack.
Although we usually eat all the Crockpot Three-Bean Mega Veggie Chili when I make it, this time there was a cup or so left over. And I don’t know about you, but I don’t throw food away. So, why not use it for a great football day snack?
In fact, Skinny AF Loaded Chili Fries are so simple, you just need to air fry The Perfect Crispy Air-Fried Steak Fries, heat up a cup and a half of Crockpot Three-Bean Mega Veggie Chili., or your favorite chili, and top with guacamole and chopped cilantro.
If you are in a comfort food mood, and you love fries as much as I do, indulge the skinny way!Print
Use your leftovers for the perfect snack.
- 1 1/2 cups Crockpot Three-Bean Mega Veggie Chili, or chili of your choice
- 3 baking potatoes
- 1/4 cup guacamole of choice (I scooped with an ice cream scoop to make round)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Wash 3 large baking potatoes, making sure to remove all dirt
- Cut potatoes according to the directions highlighted above
- Follow directions to air fry potatoes
- Reheat 1 1/2 cups chili of choice
- 1/4 guacamole of choice. I used Wholly Guacamole, Homestyle Chunky
- I used an ice cream scoop to get the circular shape
PUTTING IT TOGETHER
- Place fries on the base of the plate
- Pour chili over the top
- Add a scoop of guacamole
- Add cilantro onto of guacamole
Keywords: sir fried steak fries, skinny nacho cheese sauce, chili, chili fries, vegan chili fries, leftovers, skinny girl sour cream