When I have leftover chili, I make Skinny AF Loaded Chili Fries. For this snack, all you need is a few potatoes, some leftover chili, guacamole, and some cilantro, and you have a gourmet snack.
Although we usually eat all the Crockpot Three-Bean Mega Veggie Chili when I make it, this time there was a cup or so leftover. And I don't know about you, but I don't throw food away. So, why not use it for a great football day snack?
In fact, Skinny AF Loaded Chili Fries are so simple, you just need to air fry The Perfect Crispy Air-Fried Steak Fries, heat up a cup and a half of Crockpot Three-Bean Mega Veggie Chili., or your favorite chili, and top with guacamole and chopped cilantro.
If you are in a comfort food mood, and you love fries as much as I do, indulge the skinny way mega fries!
Skinny AF Loaded Chili Fries
VEGAN CHILI FRIES
- 1 ½ cups [Crockpot Three-Bean Mega Veggie Chili] or chili of your choice
- 3 baking potatoes
- ¼ cup guacamole of choice I scooped with an ice cream scoop to make round
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Wash 3 large baking potatoes, making sure to remove all dirt
- Cut potatoes according to the directions highlighted above
- Follow directions to air fry potatoes
- Reheat 1 ½ cups chili of choice
- ¼ guacamole of choice. I used Wholly Guacamole, Homestyle Chunky
- I used an ice cream scoop to get the circular shape
- PUTTING IT TOGETHER
- Place fries on the base of the plate
- Pour chili over the top
- Add a scoop of guacamole
- Add cilantro onto of guacamole
- Add Jalapeños
- Serve with Skinny Girl Vegan Sour Cream
Hi! My name is Kathy, I am a retired high school English teacher & vegan enthusiast and blogger. My entire blog is fully plant-based vegan. I truly believe what we eat & how we live determines our health & the preservation of our planet! 🙂