Air-Fried Steak Fries
Oil-Free, Crispy Steak Fries are so easy to make! With a secret tip and any season variety, guilt-free french fries taste so wonderful, you will want a second batch the minute you bite your first fry.
Prep Time6 minutes mins
Cook Time30 minutes mins
Total Time36 minutes mins
Course: Side Dish
Diet: Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
Servings: 6 servings
- 4 Russet Potatoes washed, skin on, slice in half lengthwise, and the cut each half into 3 equal wedges.
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 3 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 3 teaspoons sea salt optional if following a salt-free diet
- ½ cup organic sugar free ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons Sriracha
Cut each potato in half, then in 6 equal wedges, or use an apple cutter for even more precise measurement.
Cover in cold water and 1 teaspoon salt in a pan
Bring to a boil; boil for 6 minutes
Drain potatoes in a colander and rinse in cold water until potatoes are room temperature.
Combine spices in a large ziplock bag.
Add drained potatoes
Shake; place in the refrigerator in the sealed bag until ready to cook.
Air fry at 400 degrees for 15 minutes total.
Remove pan from the air fryer at 7 minutes.
Shake the pan, and add any additional seasoning you may like, if any.
Cook for 8 more minutes
- Cut fries in equal sizes to promote even cooking
- Leave the potato skins on for additional nutritional value
- Use sweet potatoes instead of white potatoes
- Cook fries in a single layer in the base of the air fryer and cook in batches.
- Preheat an oven to 325 to keep fries warm while cooking in batches
- Marinate fries overnight, after parboiling, for additional flavors.
Calories: 135kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 0.3g | Saturated Fat: 0.1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.03g | Sodium: 1536mg | Potassium: 644mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 501IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 2mg