Buffalo Cauliflower Salad
Buffalo cauliflower salad is loaded with veggies and the best vegan buffalo cauliflower bites. Add a little crunch and spice to your salad, and then cool it down with some creamy cashew ranch dressing.
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time50 mins
Diet: Diabetic, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
Servings: 6 servings
Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower
- 1 red onion cut into slivers; I used my [Simple Rosemary Infused Pickled Red Onions], but regular red onions are fine
- 4 stalks celery chopped
- 1 cup tri-colored tomatoes cut in half (grape tomatoes work as well, or any kind of tomato you prefer)
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 English cucumber chopped
- 1 cup chopped purple cabbage
Vegan Ranch Dressing
Place all ingredients except dill and parsley in a high-speed blender.
Blend until smooth.
Add chopped dill and parsley.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
It lasts one week in the refrigerator......if it lasts that long.
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Assembling the Salad
Place lettuce and other salad ingredients in a large bowl or plate.
Add pieces of buffalo cauliflower on top
Dress with ranch dressing or vegan blue cheese
- To make the best use of your time, prepare and cook the buffalo cauliflower while chopping the vegetables for the salad.
- Make the dressing first and refrigerate it, so it gets cold and thickens.
- If you don't like buffalo sauce, use barbeque sauce instead. Or, choose your favorite sauce for tossing the cauliflower before adding it to the salad.
- Do not add the cooked cauliflower until right before serving.
- Keep the cooked cauliflower and salad ingredients separate for leftovers, so the cauliflower can be reheated and maintains its crunchiness.
Serving: 6g | Calories: 232kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: -19g | Sodium: 437mg | Potassium: 645mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 4124IU | Vitamin C: 63mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 1mg