Vegan Parmesan "Cheese"
Cashew parmesan cheese is a prefect addition to your soups, pastas, salads, and more.
Servings: 20 servings
- 1 cup raw cashews DO NOT SOAK the cashews; you want them dry not wet
- ½ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
In a food processor using the large blade, add raw cashews, nutritional yeast, and all other seasonings
Blend on high until the contents are of a powdery consistency.
You can use it immediately or store it in a covered container in the refrigerator for 2 weeks.
- Do not soak the cashews.
- Use raw cashews, not salted, roasted cashews.
- If you are allergic to nuts, try using sunflower or hemp seeds.
- Do not over-pulse the ingredients in the food processor.
- Store vegan parmesan cheese in a container in the refrigerator.
- This vegan parmesan cheese recipe stays fresh for up to one month in the refrigerator.
Serving: 1Tablespoon | Calories: 40kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 117mg | Potassium: 66mg | Fiber: 0.5g | Sugar: 0.4g | Vitamin C: 0.04mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg