Watermelon Cucumber Salad
Watermelon cucumber salad recipe is summer in a bowl! Refreshing, simple, and oil-free, this salad is perfect for a picnic, BBQ, or any family gathering. It's beautiful, vibrant colors, and refreshing taste screams summer.
Servings: 6 servings
- 4 cups seedless watermelon cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 large English cucumber deseeded and cut into quarter bite-sized pieces
- 1 large radish sliced thin
- ½ cup pickled red onions or raw red onions sliced thin
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup fresh mint chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 recipe tofu feta optional
CUCUMBER WATERMELON SALAD
PICKLED ONIONS (OPTIONAL)
Even though this salad doesn't need anything else to make it fabulous, another option is to add tofu feta cheese to make it an entree. As a result, tofu feta adds protein and a salty savory component to the sweet, refreshing salad.
Calories: 47kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 0.3g | Saturated Fat: 0.1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.04g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 227mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 713IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 1mg