Citrus Dressing for Salads
Citrus dressing for salads is a light and fresh dressing made with very few ingredients, with a fabulous citrus taste. Perfect for any salad, citrus salad dressing is easy to make and oil-free.
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 oranges juiced
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons water
- 2 Tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
Juice the oranges and lemon, discarding seeds and pulp.
Add all the other ingredients and whisk together.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Juice fruit using a juicer to remove pulp and seeds.
- This dressing does not require the use of a blender. Instead, whisk the ingredients together.
- Make the citrus dressing in advance and chill in the refrigerator until you are ready to use it.
- Add orange ad lemon zest for a more profound citrus flavor.
Serving: 6g | Calories: 39kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 0.3g | Saturated Fat: 0.03g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Sodium: 56mg | Potassium: 123mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 106IU | Vitamin C: 33mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 0.2mg