Spinach Salad with Mandarin Oranges
This spinach mandarin salad is a simple spring salad with a blast of freshness. Dressed in a tasty citrus dressing, this superfood spinach salad with mandarin oranges is an entree salad or a side salad that goes with everything!
- 12 ounces Baby spinach or 8 ½ cups
- 1 red onion cut into thin slices
- 3 mandarin oranges Peeled, separated into segments, and cut in half. Or 1 10-ounce can of mandarin oranges, drained.
- 1 English cucumber cut into slices and cut in halves
- 1 pint Grape tomatoes cut in half
- ½ cup tofu feta cheese optional
- 1 15 ounce can Northern beans Drained and rinsed
- 5 Red beets sliced thin
Place spinach on a platter.
Add the other salad ingredients.
Add tofu feta to the top (if using)