Did you know there's a new burger in town? Earth Nut Burgers are crafted in small batches, with organic ingredients, and farmed in the USA. With no preservatives, artificial colors, or artificial flavors, these vegan nut burgers are so easy to make! Earth Nut Burgers aren't a typical imitation fake meat burger. Instead, these flavorful burgers are made with peanuts and chickpeas.
Are you sick of black bean burgers and imitation meat?
Then try an Earth Nut burger made with all-natural ingredients. With three different burger options and breakfast sausage, Earth Nut Simple Foods offers a great vegan nut burger and sausage made from quality ingredients.
So, I decided to try the original savory burger, as well as the mesquite barbecue burger with an amazing nut burger recipe.
What Types of Products Does Earth Nut Simple Foods Sell? Ingredients
- The Original Savory Burger: Peanuts, chickpeas, water, canola oil, garlic powder, minced onions, nutritional yeast, salt, psyllium husk, flaxseed, and natural seasoning
- Hatch Chili Burger: Peanuts, chickpeas, water, canola oil, garlic powder, minced onions, nutritional yeast, salt, chili powder, psyllium husk, flaxseed, and natural seasoning
- Mesquite Barbecue Burger: Peanuts, chickpeas, white vinegar, water, canola oil, garlic powder, minced onions, nutritional yeast, black pepper, salt, tomato powder, paprika, psyllium husk, flaxseed, and natural seasoning
- Breakfast Sausage: Peanuts, chickpeas, water, canola oil, garlic powder, minced onions, sage, black pepper, paprika, nutritional yeast, salt, psyllium husk, flaxseed, natural seasoning
After looking over the ingredients, as always, I researched the ones I'm unfamiliar with. Psyllium Husk, for instance, immediately caught my eye.
A healthy colony of good bacteria in the digestive system is essential for healthy immune function. Your body is better able to fight infection, reduce inflammation, and maintain healthy tissue and cells.
The Best Ways to Cook Earth Nut Burgers
Although my first instinct was to grill the burgers, the directions suggest microwaving or baking the burgers for the best results. Of course, I tried baking and microwaving to see which way I preferred. Obviously, the microwave method yielded a hot burger in 30 seconds.
Whereas baking took only 5 minutes at 350 degrees. Regardless of what cooking method is chosen, this burger cooks quickly and easily for a fast and healthy meal.
And, if you are looking for unique ways to use Earth Nut Burgers in other ways other than on a bun, check out their recipes for great cooking suggestions.
Did you know it takes 106.28 gallons of water to produce one ounce of generic beef protein? Earth nut patties only use 5 gallons of water!
Legumes spread vastly, eliminating evaporation and conserving water. Also, peanuts replenish nitrogen in the soil, eliminating the need for fertilizers.
Although lab-grown meat can be a good source of protein—Impossible has 19 grams of protein in 4 oz., and Beyond has 20 grams of protein in 4 oz.—they lack many of the other nutrients found in other veggie burgers, such as fiber and a host of vitamins and minerals. Earth Nut burgers made of simple, clean organic ingredients, like peanuts, chickpeas, and spices, have 23 grams of protein, 13 grams of fiber, and 30 percent of daily iron requirements.
To help the environment, Earth Nut Simple Foods is helping conserve water and replenish nitrogen in the soil. For every box of Earth Nut Burgers sold, a portion of each sale is made to the Tomorrow Foundation.
The Tomorrow Foundation is a non-profit company dedicated to educating and empowering communities to preserve, protect and improve the environment.
- Projects focus on making a meaningful impact for years to come through preserving our environment, protecting natural resources, and educating people. Hence, they gain an understanding of why this is important.
- To create a world where people and nature can thrive. With your support, we can put the best conservation efforts for the largest impact on nature now and the future of our planet.
Why Choose Earth Nut Burgers?
Currently, Earth Nut Simple Foods delivers directly to your door! At only $5.99 for one 2 burger package, these plant-based burgers last in a refrigerator for 3 months and 1 year in the freezer, so you always have burgers for quick and easy meals.
Once opened, the burgers last for 3 days in the refrigerator. Do, remember, though, these burgers contain peanuts, so avoid if allergic to nuts.
What else can I make with Earth Nut Burger Patties?
With a little creativity, these quick-cooking plant-based patties make a great protein addition to various dishes.
- Sloppy Joes
- Taco Filling
- Burrito Filling
- Add to Vegan Chili
- Vegan Enchilada
- Quesadilla Protein
- Taco Salad plant-based Meat
- Top off a Buddha Bowl
- Make into a Vegan Gyro
- Include in aTofu Scramble
Did I love it?
YES! Not only is this the quickest burger I've ever made, but it also didn't taste microwaved for dried out. Honestly, I thought it might be flimsy, but surprisingly, the Earth Nut Burger stayed moist and was quite tasty. The savory burger tasted "meaty" with an umami flavor.
Since I wanted to try both cooking methods, microwaving and baking, I microwaved the Savory burger and baked the Mesquite burger.
On the other hand, the Mesquite burger tasted just like its distinctive barbeque name, similar to being cooked over a fire. Although baked, this burger tasted as if cooked directly on the grill.
Regardless of how you serve up Earth Nut Burgers, you get an immediate protein addition to your favorite meals. So, the next time you're looking for a way to add protein to your plant-based meal, check out Earth Nut Simple Foods!
Hi! My name is Kathy, I am a retired high school English teacher & vegan enthusiast and blogger. My entire blog is fully plant-based vegan. I truly believe what we eat & how we live determines our health & the preservation of our planet! 🙂