When I’m in a hurry, but I want a healthy dinner, a one-pot spinach artichoke pasta recipe is my favorite. Even though I love to cook, sometimes, I don’t have time. Because we are all busy, I developed several one-pot meals, similar to spinach artichoke pasta recipe, to keep it healthy but quick. Not only is spinach artichoke pasta cooked in one-pot, it only takes 20 minutes!
In order to make spinach artichoke pasta, the only prep work required is chopping some vegetables. Other than that, once everything is in the pot, you cover it and walk away. As a result, you get a savory, creamy, spinach artichoke pasta recipe with little to no effort.
So, if you don’t like to cook, vegan artichoke pasta recipe was made just for you!
WHAT INGREDIENTS ARE NEEDED FOR SPINACH ARTICHOKE PASTA RECIPE?
- 3 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into slivers
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce or Tamari
- 16 ounces sliced baby Bella mushrooms (baby portobello mushrooms)
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary, stem removed, chopped
- 1 15 ounce can of quartered artichoke hearts in water (from a can, drained), cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup Nutritional Yeast
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- 16 oz pasta of choice (gluten-free, if desired*) I used penne
- 4 cups vegetable broth
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT ADDED UNTIL AFTER COOKING (LEAVE SEPARATE)
- Juice of ½ Lemon
- 8 oz fresh baby spinach
- Pinch of Red Chili Flakes (if you don’t like heat, skip it)
- 1/4 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight, and rinsed
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
HOW TO MAKE A QUICK AND EASY VEGAN ARTICHOKE SPINACH PASTA IN 20 MINUTES
As with many of my recipes, it’s all about cooking in layers. First, I saute the garlic and onions until translucent and then add the mushrooms, cooking down until the mushrooms are browned, Since I don’t cook with oil, I often use a little water or vegetable broth to prevent sticking.
SAUTE VEGETABLES IN LAYERS OR STAGES TO MAKE SPINACH ARTICHOKE PASTA RECIPE
Next, I add the chopped artichokes and rosemary and stir until combined.
Next, add the dry pasta, and cover with the vegetable broth. Then, Stir, bring to a boil, cover and reduce to simmer for 13 minutes.
In the meantime, prepare the cashew cream, which is a combination of raw cashews and vegetable broth blended together. Once the 13-minute timer buzzes, simply pour the cashew cream into the pot, stir, and then add the spinach.
The final step is to allow to cook for a couple of minutes, and then you are ready to eat! 20 minutes and done!
I just love one-pot meals like vegan spinach artichoke pasta. As a result, this spinach artichoke pasta recipe is creamy, savory and full of vegetables with very little pasta. Additionally, it reheats well the next day for leftovers! At my house, however, we rarely have leftovers!
My family, for example, loves vegan spinach artichoke pasta with a crusty bread to drag around in the bottom of the bowl, as well as a green dinner salad.
LOOKING FOR QUICK AND EASY RECIPES LIKE ONE-POT SPINACH ARTICHOKE PASTA
- Oil-Free Vegan 20 Minute One-Pot Wonder Pasta
- Vegan Cajun Pasta
- Creamy Vegetable Soup
- Creamy Spicy Vegan Sausage Pasta
- Vegan Hungarian Goulash
- Vegan Jambalaya Recipe Quick, Easy and Spicy
- Vegan Sloppy Joes
- BBQ Jackfruit Recipe
- Vegan BBQ & Pulled Sweet Potato Sandwiches with Pineapple Slaw
- Vegan Potato Soup
- Potato Leek Soup