I love dip! Beet dip, without a doubt, is a simple dip recipe that goes perfectly with vegetables, or chips. Or, beet dip is also fabulous as a spread for a sandwich! Regardless of what you dip, beet dip is a healthy alternative with great health benefits.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF EATING BEETS?
For instance, beets contain essential nutrients, and a great source of fiber, folate(vitamin B9), manganese, potassium, iron, and vitamin C. In addition, beetroots and beetroot juice have been associated with numerous health benefits, such as improved blood flow, lower blood pressure, and increased exercise performance."
Combined with a few other whole foods, healthy beet dip not only tastes great but it also healthy! So, let's make a creamy beet dip for your next party!
WHAT INGREDIENTS ARE IN CREAMY, DELICIOUS BEET DIP?
First, all you need is a high-speed blender or a food processor to make a great dip in a few short minutes. I love my Nutribullet,but I also use my Kitchen-Aid Food Processor just as often. For this beet dip recipe, I used my Nutribullet.
BEET DIP INGREDIENTS
- Cooked beets (whole canned or roasted) I used this brand I found at Trader Joes (also in most grocery stores)
- Raw cashews (soak overnight if you do not have a high-speed blender)
- Fresh Lemon Juice
- Ginger (fresh)
- Mint (garnish)
HOW TO MAKE QUICK AND EASY BEET DIP
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth
- Refrigerate until ready to serve
SERVING SUGGESTIONS FOR BEET DIP
- Toasted Pita
- Raw Vegetables (such as carrots, celery, broccoli, tomatoes, cucumbers, radishes)
- Spread on a panini or any sandwich
If you enjoy beets and dip, give beet dip a try for a snack, appetizer, or a sandwich spread.
IF YOU LOVE DIP AND LIKE TO SKINNY DIP, TRY THESE OTHERS DIPS
- Cilantro Jalapeno Hummus Salad Dip
- Edamame Hummus with Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Layered Greek Dip
- 7 Layer Taco Dip
- Pumpkin Crack Dip
- Mustard Cheese Dip
- Chili Cheese Dip
- Spicy Sun-Dried Tomato Bean Dip
- Basil White Bean and Chickpea Dip and Sandwich Spread
- Skinny Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip Fat-Free and Fabulous
- Vegan Nacho Cheese Sauce
Hi! My name is Kathy, I am a retired high school English teacher & vegan enthusiast and blogger. My entire blog is fully plant-based vegan. I truly believe what we eat & how we live determines our health & the preservation of our planet! 🙂