In order to make dinner simple, make 4 ingredient Skinny Roasted Cauliflower Tacos with Avocado Cilantro Cream.
When I think of the perfect “meat” for tacos, cauliflower comes to mind. Because Cauliflower, like broccoli, is so porous, the seasonings bake into the cauliflower, giving it incredible deep flavor.
First, I made homemade taco seasoning. If you prefer, pick your favorite vegan taco seasoning, instead of making a homemade version. For instance, I like Neat Whole Food Plant Based Mexican Mix.
Then, all you need is corn tortillas, a head of cauliflower, a large bunch of cilantro, and some limes. In addition, I provided two easy ways to heat your corn tortillas!
In order to make the secret sauce for the Skinny Roasted Cauliflower Tacos with Avocado Cilantro Cream, all you need is an avocado, cilantro, limes and some seasoning. That’s it!Print
Simple and easy, skinny roasted cauliflower tacos with avocado cilantro cream are so delicious, you will love every bite!
- 1 large head organic cauliflower; cut into bite sized florets
HOMEMADE TACO SEASONING or Neat Whole Food Plant Based Mexican Mix.
- 4 Tablespoons of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 Tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
AVOCADO CILANTRO CREAM
- 1 large avocado
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Place cauliflower florets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat
- Generously sprinkle taco seasoning on cauliflower florets
- Roast for 25 minutes
AVOCADO CILANTRO CREAM
- Combine all ingredients in a high speed blender
- Place in a airtight container and refrigerate until ready to use.
CORN TORTILLAS (WARMING)
In the Microwave
- Put five or fewer tortillas on a microwavable plate and cover them with a damp paper towel.
- Microwave in 30-second bursts until they are warmed through.
- Repeat in batches of five tortillas until all your tortillas are warm.
In the Oven
- Wrap a stack of five or fewer tortillas in a packet of aluminum foil and put it in a pre-heated 350° oven for 15-20 minutes, until heated through.
- You can do multiple packets of five tortillas each all at the same time.
- Place a warmed tortilla on a plate
- Add roasted cauliflower
- Add avocado cream sauce
- Add cilantro
- Serve with sliced limes on the side
Keywords: cauliflower tacos, avocado cilantro cream, vegan tacos, roasted cauliflower, corn tortillas, roasted cauliflower tacos, cilantro cream sauce